View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 08:39 PM

if i could somehow get my hands on one, i could make a cnc program for it, with some difference for obvious legal reasons the parts involved would be significantly cheaper than $600 usd, and the program would be compatible with most 3+ axis cnc machines. i already have a pv cover drawn up, but i need to take measurements from the rest of the parts, and actually see how it interacts with the valve.

ive read that ktm offers one for their bikes, a gg peice could probably be engineered from one of those, assuming the pv is similar...
but along what swazi was saying, wouldnt it be a pain in the ass to change while riding, would a handle mounted choke adjuster be enough to move the knob perhaps?

FOR THE SECOND TIME 07 EC300 polisport headlight, acerbis taillight ltr pv cover and case saver,trailtech endurance,120z fww, g2 throttle,xr chain puck:

Last edited by mountain thumper; 08-04-2010 at 08:43 PM. Reason: the light came back on