View Single Post
Old 08-04-2006, 09:30 AM
Gold Level Site Supporter

Thanks jeffd, but My bike is already wired to the high beam pole,as my bike did not come outfitted with a headlight it just came with a number plate. I requested a complete Ec light kit and opted for the larger stator when I ordered my bike from Juan late last year and installed it after I got it home. I knew wiring to the high beam was possible as my 04 was a true ec with a blinker switch, horn, Low and high beam,and brake light that worked weather or not you are only using just the front brake. I Just figured what good is the extra wattage if I'm not using it. Why not improve it if possible. I run 2 Hid battery pack helmet lights already so I don't need the power for those.I wondered if more wattage would melt the plastic lens. Maybe some one makes a glass lens and bulb that will still fit in the stock Gas Gas numberplate light shell, as I like the look of the stocker! You always know what kind of bike it is from a distance when heading toward you with Its distinctive look. Any Ideas? I think I'll surf around on the Baja Designs web site.Thanks again for your quick response. Later, Roscoe