View Single Post
Old 10-29-2010, 08:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabe View Post
The frame geometry hasnt' changed since 2007 other than a new way of welding and a tubular style look to the new bikes. The clarke oversize tank should fit on the new bikes with one exception. Clarke designed two brackets to support to the frame (one on each side). It 2010 GG changed the coil from a horizontal layout to a vertical layout diminishing the room you have to place the oversize tank bracket under the frame. The left side no problem and really with the tank/seat combo, that right side bracket is not needed too much.

Safari also makes a larger oversize tank for the new GG's, althought we haven't tried it yet. This new importer guy over distributed too many bikes out of the first containers so we are waiting on a couple bikes for R & D, just in time for our snow! Its a good problem to have, one we haven't had yet...thanks Clay!
LOL!I've promised Mark three or four times that I would get a bike up to GF and then I sold it to a dealer! We have three containers coming in November and out of 138 bikes, only 10 are unsold to dealers. Mark....I did put an order for GF on my list for a XC300 and a XC250 e start. I promise I will send those to you!
Clay