View Single Post
Old 05-22-2007, 11:52 AM
Site Sponsor

Default Gofasters to provide WEC GasGas support.

Just spoke to Drew Smith concerning the WEC round in New York this Summer and he told me that their American rider pre-entries are down this year.

To help things out we've worked out a deal with the GasGas factory to provide mechanical and technical support to any GasGas rider who will be competing at this year New York and Canadian World Enduro Championships. The level of support will be determined by the number GasGas riders who sign up.

If anybody out their is thinking about riding either of the North American WEC rounds on a GasGas please contact me ASAP so we can work out the logistics of what parts you may need.

If you're wondering what it would cost to enter either event I understand the costs are around $500 for entry fee, FIM license and insurance. As far as GasGas parts support the GasGas rider would be billed for any parts that they use.

The idea is if you, or sombody you know, is thinking about riding the North America rounds this might help ease your expenses by not having to carry a lot of wear parts.

The success of these events is very important if the WEC is to keep returning to North America.

I've attended 21 Six Days as a working Photojournalist