Scorpion rad guards
Clark 3.2 tank
Promoto FIT system/w stabilizer
Forks- .46, valved
Shock. 5.2 stock valving
Promoto wide pegs
Shoria lithium iron battery
N2zw #2 needle, 40 pj, 178 main

Mechanically this bike has not shown any issues at all and I have not been babying it. The estart is not consistent but I am glad I have it. My little midget legs need all the help they can get. Wheel bearings, linkage etc, are all in excellent shape.

My first few rides had me concerned about fuel mileage as I was seeing 15-17 mpg. Yesterday's ride was 75 miles of mixed fast open desert to some nice slow gnarly single track. We started at about 3000 feet and went to 6000. It appears the bike got 25 mpg. The day before it was 23 mpg and I ran more WFO type terrain. So far I am very pleased and hope to see 30 plus on mountain single track.

The more time I have on the bike the happier I am. It turns well, the front brake works well, the ergo's are comfortable, the bike feels light and nimble, and the power is suptle and effortless.

I am still working on suspension set up but it is just fine tuning for ME at this point. Suspension fine tuning I think is very specific to the individual rider and what they feel is right. I think I am very close but I need to look at spring rates and pre-load a little more carefully. My brain is telling me I am too stiff in the forks with .46's and I need to be running .44's. Since this bike does not have preload fork spring adjusment I should measure that too. I am also going to try running less preload on the shock spring. If anyone has any thoughts on this stuff let me know.

Summary- so far this bike is awesome.