View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 06:14 PM
Gold Level Site Supporter

It's great this bill passed for some I guess.... But I was pulling for the other bill and of course it failed. The bill that would allow non street legal motorcycles to access forest service roads to connect trails, not to exceed a certain speed in doing so etc..

I don't want to put all that junk on my race bike just to be able to legally connect trail. If I'm looking to road ride getting a factory dual sport would be the way to go and would be road legal regardless, so really its a useless law for me.

I also think the 99% off road only used dirt bikes with license plates and street tabs also will not be putting any funds in the direction they need to go, trail systems. I know the NOVA funds theft and all as I am very in the loop of all this bureaucratic B. S., among other things that have happened this past decade in this state. Without ORV funds we will be locked out!

Looks as if a staging area pass is our future everywhere.

Roscoe

Huge thanks: GAS GAS OFFROAD US, Skagit Powersports, Cycle Gear, LTRacing, Scorpion Racing, users of GasGasrider.org, and CFMC!