View Single Post
Old 10-24-2011, 03:55 PM
Gold Level Site Supporter

There is a privateer team 'FTO' who are running 2 gas gas bikes next year.

And also.

The Gas Gas Racing Team in the Enduro World Championship incorporated since last Grand Prix of Turkey and until end of season a new official rider in the absolute categories: Cedric Melotte, who enters the factory structure to ride the EC 250F in Enduro 1.

The popular Belgian motocross rider is an old acquaintance from fans of the Spanish firm, which has been linked with several seasons, first through the Belgian importer and, this season, as rider of Gas Gas Italy for the Assoluti. Melotte joined the official structure after two promising performances in the Grand Prix of Portugal and Italy and allows complete the representation of the mark in the three highest categories of the World Championship. The agreement between Gas Gas and the rider expected that follow riding at the Italian championship in E3 with the EC 300, as at present, and that the agreement with the Factory Team can be extended to 2012.

So looks like gas gas are keeping their official team under wraps for the moment, I'm sure I read somewhere that they were looking for a French rider, but I can't find the article.