Thread: Flexx Bars
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 07:27 AM

In an effort to be more like Clay i installed a set of Flexx bars on Friday. I had previously purchased the bars and a BRP mount so that i could use my existing EE hand guards. Installation went well but was not easy, it took some effort to get it all lined up, but once together it is very solid. I had a question about 2 remaining fasteners after the install so i called Fasst Flexx late on Friday, they did not answer so i left a message. Thinking that that they were probably gone for the week end i continued prepping my bike. Ten minutes later Cole called and answered all of my questions, thanks Cole. I chose a bend that matched my current bars from the Fasst website and they felt perfect. Bars came with the red, hard elastomers installed which i ran but may change to a softer compression insert soon. I raced an enduro on Sunday in which i wrecked at least ten times, i was all over the place, the bars are as new.

P.S. My riding buddy uses the Cyrca bend and mount system, after inspection we both thought the BRP was better.