View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 11:35 AM

no not a dealer the guy bought it from a dealer and he had it on here as a low hour dealer bike. The reason I bought it was i knew the dealer and had seen this bike when new at the races and figured that it had been took care of. The guy I got it from only had it a short time. it ran good but it was pouring rain and i was excited about the gasgas and didnt check it as good as i should have do to time and the conditions. I realy dont think the guy knew the shape of the bike as he hadnt had it very long. Just sayin one guys treasure can turn into your problems I seen the add today when I thought about selling it and was wanting to get an idea of what it was worth. I just got off the phone with gofasters and have parts on the way I ask about fork bushings they are $40 a peice WOW. Maybee i will fall in love with the bike once I get the bugs out from what I here you all love your bikes. I like the bike fine and understand that any bike can have these problems but it sure gets you frustrated when you have these profblems how expensive parts are and that there is only one game in town when you get parts. I am going to race it at least once I have spent to much money not to maybee i will be able to get on here and rave how I love it we will see.