View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012, 02:48 PM
Platinum Level Site Supporter

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakobi View Post
IMO this is the biggest downfall with Gas Gas. Coming from a Yamaha where the Service Manual is a full workshop manual, exploded views, directions, torque values, all neatly located together, to this where I can't find anything without searching deep. When you find important info I suggest saving it on your pc where you can find it again later. Good luck with the search
When I was a dealer, I was using this desktop computer as my personal business computer. I downloaded everything that I could get from GasGas, and still have most of it available to me.

Is there a place on this site, or any other, to which I can upload the manuals?
(I have the original 2002-2003 FSE400 workshop manual, as well as the larger file of the 2004-2005 FSE450 manual, and also the 2-stroke workshop manual.)

Tip: Any time the file is a true shop manual, it will originally have the word "teller" or "taller" in the name. If mine don't, it just means that I changed the name.

Other than that, if anyone wants a copy of one of the files, pm me with your email address, and I'll pass the file along.

If I email anyone a file, please, before it is shared with others, remove my information from any emails before forwarding them. Please help me fight "spammers" and "phishers", and protect my privacy.

The files are pdf files (I read them using adobe acrobat reader.) and are respectively, (2002-2003 4-t) 2,274KB, (2004-2005 4-t) 5,103KB, and (2006 2-t) 2,479KB; so make sure that your email will accept them. I will only send one manual per email, to keep the email size as small as possible.
The original 4-t and the 2-t manuals are for the engine only.
The 2004-2005 4-t manual was needed due to design updates in the engine. It also has a lot more information and photos of/about the bike. If I had the older GasGas engined 4-stroke, I would get both manuals.

Good Riding!
Jim
'11 Gas Gas EC250 (primary ride)
'06 Gas Gas DE300
2004 Gas Gas TXT300 Pro
'94 Husaberg FE350
'86 Yamaha IT200
'86 Honda TRL200 Reflex
'04 KTM 525EXC (soon to be dual sported)
Several others, including project bikes, Deb's bike, and a fleet of grandkids' bikes

Let's go riding!
http://www.jebruns.com/Wudi19/wudi19.html
http://www.ahrma.org/schedules-results/cross-country/