Thread: Supermoto.
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 04:48 PM

Hi Mark

i found my wheels on ebay, ccm is a British made bike, not even sure they are still being made, not sure if you guys imported them ether.
they use ajp hubs that is why i went for them so i new there would not be much to mod.
Talon make hubs for gg and rims the are a few to choose from. i just did not want to spend the same amount on wheels as my bikes worth lol
early ktm wheels i think may fit and Suzuki drz sm wheels might, huskys have the same spindle size i think and used ajp hubs. it just a case of research on what has the same spindle size.
regarding the brake again husky,ccm or early ktm bolt straight on. there is a fella here in the uk that can get a bracket made to fit the nissin caliper (?50 ruffly) as for wheel spacers i got my mate to turn me some out on his lave.
i will get all the part number and post them in a few days and the bits you want as well Harry

i nearly gave up on this, but fell together thank god, the bike is the nuts on sm wheels. well worth the hassle, if you guys need any help just ask an i will do my best

grant

Grant