View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 11:53 AM

I participated in two races this season, both were CMA/Second Gear Club races in Alberta,

My first race (ever) I enterted the Super Sportsman class for the Moose Mountain Hare Scramble & got 1st out of 26 riders.

My second race I went up to Novice class in the Whispering Pines Hare Scramble and got 4th out of 13 riders. Novice seemed like a big step up in competition for me, I couldnt have gone much faster without ending up on my nogin, so I will stick with this class next year.

This coming summer will be my fourth season riding a dirtbike and I am finally starting to feel like I am improving. Had an absolute blast racing & cant wait for next season, I am going to try & finish a full season in Novice class and see how I do. Was amazed at how fast & smooth the pro & expert class guys were.

I just put the Trelleborgs back on my bike so I can continue to work on improving over the winter.
2011 Husaberg FE390 - OLD STEED
2010 Yamaha WR250F - OLD STEED
#53B

I dream of a better tomorrow, where Chickens can cross the road, and not be questioned about their intentions.