Thread: Soreness
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2015, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacob 'Berg View Post
I would go see an orthopedic surgeon that specializes in sports medicine. I find it suspect that a doctor would tell you that there is a 90% probability that your shoulder requires surgery without having attempted rehabilitation with physical therapy, or even seeing an MRI. Even more disconcerting is that the doc has told you that riding "is out of the question" without having even diagnosed the problem. I have had a plethora of shoulder issues in the past, and they have always responded to physical therapy after seeing an Ortho doc I trust (barring the shattered clavicle).
This shoulder has been an issue since I got hurt in Afghanistan. So I am not surprised. I have done PT in the past.

I'm going to do what I can and see the Ortho, finger crossed PT will help this time around. Last time it didn't, I just lived with the pain and my new pain scales was a 5 replaced 0. Chronic pain sucks, but sitting at home sucks more. Fingers crossed and praying I can deal with this. But right now, I can't pick something up that's not directly in front of me. I trust my Dr, she has been right on 99% of the issues I have had so far.