View Single Post
Old 10-15-2006, 11:38 AM

Default How'd you do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by INABIL View Post
A guy on ThumperTalk had a thread on how his mechanic made one up for him, I think his name was Mike Stone. He added the guys name and phone # (from Conn.) so I called and ordered one and had it in a week. I also ordered a longer '05 kick lever too cause I broke the starter clutch on my bike. I will be installing today and will post back on if it and the longer kick lever make it able to kick start my bike.
Also I will look for the receipt and post the phone # of the guy who sells them. They are professional looking and cost around $75.00.

Just wondering how you made out with your install. I read that article from M.Stone and it looks interesting. That info on those parts are: Ray Mancini at Xtreme Motorsports in Danbury, CT., # 203-778-0713 and you should ask for a "Hayabusa manually adjustable camchain tensioner modifer with a 3/8" nub for a Gas Gas like Mike Stone's" and he will know what your talking about. I am about to purchase an '03 FSE 450 and am looking into any issues with this bike. This one looks like a main topic from most fse owners and I appriciate any input. Thanks - Rob.