Thread: sinus surgury,
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2006, 08:07 PM

I've been having more and more sinus infections every year. This year was the kicker with a dozen, plus one rutptured eardrum and an extreme case of vertigo brought on my the clogged sinuses pushing the pressure and infection into my inner ear. I've always had an issue with breathing, sinuses and snoring as when I was a kid I broke my nose often screwing around. The septum was badly deviated and apperently had grown into the sinus passage closing off one and resricting the others. I just kinda got used to the poor breathing. I also have bad alegies and asthma too. If I can figure out how to scan an xray I could post the cat scan. If the pain doesnt get any worse this will be a win, as until my nose packed up I could aready breat better with the packing in. I'm glad I waited tho. After talking to the nurses at the surgical center it seems the surgury I had was the new style, the old style was more painful and wasnt as effective. They told me they have only been doing it the new way for about 2years. If you cant tell I'm bored. Cant seem to get comfortable to sleep and nothing else to do but surf.
Thanks,
Steve C