View Single Post
Old 01-09-2018, 06:45 PM

Default 2015 EC 300 Countershaft seal

A RET?N SALIDA CAMBIO SIFHT SEAL #ME25636046
This is what i get for buying a GASGAS i guess and not listening to all my friends and getting a more common bike.
I'm in the process of doing a top end rebuild and while i have the motor off the bike figured i'd change the kicker shaft since its been broke for months and i've been pop starting but also i am changing worn parts like the countershaft sprocket and bearing plus seal. but to order each of the parts from the only website i can find parts is tedious and expensive. https://www.ktm-parts.com/ME25636046.html

Does anyone have any good websites for ordering parts other than ebay, amazon, or aomc.mx?
I am tired of not knowing if parts will fit my bike and ordering them anyway taking chances.
Why doesn't gasgas have parts other than trials bikes listed on there site for sale? How do you sale a 2015-2018 e-start bike and not offer any of the parts? I am really tempted to get this together nice and running and sell, then make the move to husqavarna or beta. Perferably beta (but nervous they would be the same)
It's cool and all to be on a bike nobody else has around my city but taking it for major repairs and getting parts is beginning to be a drag.
Hopefully signing up for this forum you guys can help change my mind and i can continue to be the 2stroke loving braaaper i was when i bought this money pit!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gasgas motor out.jpg (127.0 KB, 21 views)