View Single Post
Old 12-20-2011, 08:05 PM
Platinum Level Site Supporter

Okay, I am absolutely frustrated right now. Cleaned the carb like it swore at my mom. Fresh gas. Fresh oil. Same result. Doggy on the bottom and just not running right. Runs "best" (relatively) at 1.5 turns on the AS with needle at leanest clip. As I have a 170 and 38, should I just go big and see if that clears it up? Should I go for the NEDJ needle, 175 main, and 40 pilot? Different ratio? Different oil? (Amsoil Dominator at ~50:1)

If anyone around the North Seattle area wants to come over, or have me come over, I am down with that. I really want to ride this bike over the holiday break, and I want it to run properly. Heck, maybe my problem is that I don't know what "running properly" is? Therefore, if someone wants to help me out, there is food/beverages/gas money in it for you.

Anything at this point will be helpful. Don't make me go back to my YZ426, did you see what that four-stroke did to Jakobi? Don't make me do it!

Phil

PM for email/phone number/address. Make sure to name your flavor of beverage or food favorite.