View Single Post
Old 10-06-2013, 06:21 PM

Noobi, I was teasing you , I'm a big boy, well, not really on the outside.

I should change my moniker to D.O.T........ "Destroyer Of Threads"....

Sorry if I highjacked the thread. Just wanted to present "the other side". Like say, if you're spending time at the gym to live longer, you're not spending time with the family while you are for certain alive.

Guys, we're bikers, not a bunch of sissy couch potatoes......Every post in here makes perfect sense except mine. That said, I believe if you hate exercise, hate vegetables, love beer, would rather eat a steak than tofu even though some vegan told you it was bad for you and you do any of those things betting on the future then you're only shortchanging yourself, maybe, and that is the key, who really knows?

From Blade Runner........"the star that shines the brightest only burns half as long".

Until I ruined it, this was a good thread........

Wear as much safety gear as you can, ride like you want to live and don't worry about old age slowing you down. It will, nothing you can do will prolong it much. Except may not abusing drugs and alcohol and eating better than my daughter, which means actually eating something once in a while. My opinion.

D.O.T.

'05 450 FSE
'04 EC300
Street legal and tagged
Search for the wife's new bike has ended, lowered the 450 and 300....she's got a choice now! We're good!