Thread: Canadian newb
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 02:19 PM

Was out for 3 hours today on the bike, mainly played in a friends field. Went ahead and made a decent little area, lots of tight turns and a couple of LONG straights and for good measure I used the drainage ditch in 2 spots. First ditch area was after a 90* left turn, quick blip of throttle on exit down into ditch and jump out into a rocky section of the field. Second ditch area I used coming down the hill into it 45* turn followed ditch for 100' then a 90* left back up into field.

I LOVE MY GAS GAS

This has to be the most fun I've had on a bike in years, nice controlable power. Handles so sweet, weighs next to nothing compared to my previous 4 Strokes. I sure dont regret buying a 2 stroke I'll tell ya that, FUN. Cant wait to get out on some single track with it.

My 2 boys were with me, Mason on his TTR50 and Joe was sidelined due to a broken arm ( sustained last weekend on his TTR125L )

Mason rode a less challenging spot we made a while back, nice open area. He is turning 6 on Wednesday. Quick learner, always on the pegs, dont think he'd notice if I took his seat off

But the pair of them ended up just watching me mostly, the little guy kept telling me how awesome my wheelies were lol. Just glad there wasnt any GOOD riders there cuz he woulda realised DAD isnt that great lol.
Nephew = 2002 CR125