View Single Post
Old 06-19-2009, 03:20 PM

Thanks man, I appreciate your help.
Can you point me to the correct link for the repair manual? I can't seem to find it, I can only find the user manual and parts list on the GG spanish site and only fork and electrical manuals on this site.

I started the bike today and rode it around for a few minutes. It seemed back to how it was before I sure hope it stays that way.

Will very slight clutch drag cause my clutch to wear out sooner? It is very very light, and sounds like a common thing with the GG's from what I've read.

cal_tony, is it normal for power delivery to be a bit rough? When accelerating, the bike seems to not pull smoothly, sort of like the torque curve feels like an upward zig-zag, not dramatic, but noticeable.

The throttle also feels like an on-off switch rather than analog, it makes accelerating from a stop and turning through intersections a bit tricky, as it's hard to keep the rev's constant. It's hard to use the right amount of throttle. Is it probably the TFI settings that are causing this? Do you know what optimal settings would be for a 04 450sm with just an FMF exhaust?