View Single Post
Old 06-23-2009, 01:08 PM

Thanks for the links to those manuals.

I can't seem to locate the wire that you are talking about that changes the mapping for the efi. Do bikes that are fitted with a TFI still have this?

Yeah, I noticed the decorative faux kickstarter early on. The bike just basically laughs at you if you even try to use it.

The dealer really should be taking care of all this, but they are in Oregon and I'm in Washington. They didn't tell me anything was wrong with the bike and the condition was listed as "Excellent"

They should have given me a Trail Tech for free since the speedometer clearly hadn't been working for some time as it reads 338 miles and on the title the put 750. This I still don't understand, how do they know it has 750 if the odometer hasn't even been working?

They said they'd give me the Vapor at their cost which was $90, but it really should have been free, so I ordered it elsewhere.

I told them about the regulator and they said they'd send me one, there was no mention of cost, so I assume it's free. If I get a bill I'm sending it back. I shouldn't have to pay for anything to repair this bike, all this stuff should have been taken care of before delivery.

I assumed it was the regulator because it had a broken wire on it and one real close to breaking. I soldered them on for a temporary fix and it seems to be fine so far.