View Single Post
Old 05-17-2018, 05:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvktm View Post
look on youtube
The youtube videos I've seen so far on the 48mm Zokes suck but I'll keep looking. You have a particular one in mind?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick View Post
There is a suspension shop in Chandler, AZ, Ride JBI, might want to give him a call, his name is JB, nice guy, offers great advise and services just about everything!

Google it.. there is NO shortage of info on this guys shop. http://www.ridejbi.com/
No need for a good tuner. I use Donnie at ZR1. He's a good tuner and always works with me to get it right and I have been very satisfied with his work. Unfortunately, he's backed up right now, probably due to him recovering from hip surgery, so I was thinking I could learn to do a spring and fluid change myself. I figure it's about time I learn anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakobi View Post
The inner cartridge has a snap ring where you can change the height of the spring perch. Spring perch needs to be pressed down to show them though, and it's usually a tight fit. Watch out for any swarf if the end of the snap ring bites into the perch.

Have a look at the manual here..

The cap and cart tools are the same size as KYB SSS.
Got the Marzocchi manual for them. AZRickD provided that all printed out and in a binder for me when I bought the bike. Thanks for the tips on the tools and spring perch. I think I can give it a go.
'11 EC250R
'98 KDX220