View Single Post
Old 02-09-2008, 09:59 AM
Site Sponsor

From Marty "
Very Cool and I am very honored.The Trail Riders of Houston are flighing me down this weekend to be a guest speeker at there Hall of Fame Banquet.WOW!!! Me??? Applause Well my public speaking skills should really wow them that for sure. Blah blah This event happens only every two year and in the past speakers have been riders like Scott Summers and Guy Cooper and Randy Hawkins and Canadian wild man Guy Perrett. And now me OH God!!!!Don't worry I will represent the RMDRA well and even try to get some of them up here for some riding too.I will also try to get them maybe set up with us,the bigger the better. Banquet on Fri. and then Party and then two days of riding.They have a 300 there for me to ride and this club is putting on a enduro at the end of Feb. and they flaged a 30 mile loop that they want me to try and lay down some lap times.SWEET Goofy like a Banana And maybe even some FUN riding at the Last Man Standing race site.Cool will keep you all posted. They say that everything is bigger in Texas,well they haven't seen me ride for fun yet!!! "

Also this"Thanx alot.You all know that i will make us known and proud. I even took it one step further.I contacted all my sponsors and let them now about this and wanted them to maybe contribute.And they did Goofy like a Banana .So they are sending down door prizes and raffle prizes.Ogio sent a couple hydro packs,TRD some t-shirts,KTM CANADA some t-shirts and hats,AirCell Racing a couple complete kits,Munn Racing some swag,Dirt TV a load of DVDs and touques and Throttle Entertainment also a variety of vids and I got posters made for the kids. Canada I will fill you all in on how it went."
'07 EC300 sold
'06 EC300 sold
'78 Suzuki RM250C2
'75 Yamaha YZ250B sold