View Single Post
Old 04-04-2020, 07:35 PM

Lightbulb ec300 clutch crossover

Sorry if it's here already. I've read through a lot about ec clutches here but couldn't find the answer.
I have 2011 ec300.
Finally killed my clutch plates got barnett plates and when I was in there I figured I should get a new basket and probably hub.
I got rekluse basket - looks great, great fit. But having trouble finding hub. Any ideas? Wondering if we can put CR hub on our bikes? I'm tempted to go with full rekluse manual clutch. But the price tag is little too high compared to all those CR clutches out there... Also how about slave cylinder o rings?
Another story is after I put new plates+steels in there it drags really bad :-/ But I'll dig little more in that and measure everything and hopefully will be able to figure it out. There's great info on stack/plates/steels here! Thanks!

One more thing - the steels I got in the kit are all smooth except of one that is 'textured' I've seen both but never mixed? Is there a reason for that? Does the textured one need to be 1st/last in the stack? Shouldn't matter, right?