View Single Post
Old 01-15-2019, 06:06 PM

Just did a race this past weekend that was mainly MX track and whooped out sand wash. Used all of but 3/16" of my travel so I think the 320cc outer is about perfect. Still have the compression set at full soft and PFP at 0 and the bike actually did really well on this course. However, the next race is a slower, more technical race (lots of rocks) and I'm worried the forks are going to send me off course and that can be quite dangerous in certain sections. So, I don't have any other shims to play with but I think I gotta try something.

Jakobi, you said I could remove the 20x.1. Would I completely remove it or move it to the end of the stack with the collar? As far as the 28, the one furthest from the piston, that is considered a bleed? I thought the ones closest to the piston, being very small in diameter, are bleeds or am I wrong? What would be the effect if I swapped the positions of the 28 and 24 shims? Sorry, I'm really trying to understand the philosophy of how the valving works and want to make sure I understand correctly.
'11 EC250R
'98 KDX220