Thread: GasGas Passion
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2020, 06:58 PM

Nice sentiments Mark. I have been friends with You and Steve and through those times and have seen Gas Gas go through good and bad, mostly bad. I know I was slow to get on board with the brand but when I did, I was hooked. I did the Demo tour for you in "17" and when the first "new generation" bikes came in I was blown away. We demoed the very first 300 at the AMA Vintage days and the response was unbelievable. We ran that bike for 10 hours, non stop, and ran out of gas. Everyone that rode it was equally impressed, from suspension tuners that were there to factory Sherco guys just having fun. When the latest situation happened I was ready to sell my bike out of anger and disgust but I cooled down and you and I spoke about it and I know there are other projects down the road. I was pissed but as I have told you before you are a damn PITBULL never letting go, if you can hang so can I. Thanks for the effort all those years because if you didn't stick with it we never would have kept Gas Gas in the country. Talk later bro, thanks for all the hard work "FIEGS"