View Single Post
Old 12-05-2017, 09:49 PM

Thanks Mark for the post. I have an 18 ec and just want to congratulate you for your input on the forum. Also, my faith in the brand has not been tarnished whatsoever by things being said on this forum. I put a new battery in mine today and it seems to have fixed my starting issues at the moment. I've been injured since purchasing the bike so haven't really been able to give the starter a good test as yet. Hopefully Australian dealers are made aware of the tech bulletin just incase I do come across issues down the track.
One thing for certain, every thing I disliked about my 2012r 300 was fixed with the release of the 2018 model so I know that the powers that be are actually listening to us, the consumer. Something that the old company to some extent failed to do to some extent. Once again thankyou and I encourage you to have an input on this forum. To anyone on this forum who is an Australian dealer it would be great for an input from you guys too. I do realise that this forum is mainly for US owners but for the rest of us it's really all we have.
I look forward to be a long time customer of the brand.
Regards
JC