View Single Post
Old 11-22-2020, 12:43 AM

Default 2007 Gas Gas FSR450 295 total original miles

$2000 or trade. USA northern Utah. Clear title. Only 295 miles but has running issues. Bought it non running and I have ridden about 100 of the miles. Love it but I can't figure out the quirks in the EFI. It will pop and die at a super slow crawl once in a while. Runs poorly at lower rpms then not too bad. Once in the middle of a ride it acted like it was flooding for about 5 minutes then was fine. It does not have incredible torque down low like I think it should. Mid range and up is sweet. Sometimes it takes a while hitting that mid range to clear out or something. Gets about 25-33mpg usually. It needs radiators since they seem plugged up. The rear shock bumper is dry cracked. The original Metzeler front is chunking off knobs. I replaced the original rear Metzeler because it was shredding knobs off to the carcass. Got a flat on the last ride and gently limped back. No wheel damage but it needs a tube. The fork seals started leaking the last ride. The red plastics had a bit of sun from prior owner. New radiator overflow tank, recent battery, fuel injector, TPS. Has tab broken of main harness to ECU from prior owner. I believe my Zip tie has that solidly connected. If you know this efi system snatch this sweet bike up and enjoy for years to come. I think my pictures are way too big of file size to attach. Pics and videos are in Facebook GasGas groups.

Last edited by two4freedom; 12-03-2020 at 12:33 AM.