Thread: montana
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2008, 03:16 PM

Exclamation montana

i live in butte montana, looking for anyone in the state to ride with. i make it to idaho once in a while too. im the only guy in my party to ride a 2t and the only gasser. everyone made fun of me the first time i brought it out "what the hells a gasgas, is that like a walmart brand or something? why would you ride a 2t anyway?" after they saw how it performed,eating rough terrain for breakfas, destroying their previous notion of quickness and i was generous enough to let the more experienced guys take her for a spin, everyone i ride with wants to get one now. even the quad riders (i told them gg makes quads too!)
anywho anyone in the rocky mountain region should reply to this post ( or anyone going to be in the neighborhood)

FOR THE SECOND TIME 07 EC300 polisport headlight, acerbis taillight ltr pv cover and case saver,trailtech endurance,120z fww, g2 throttle,xr chain puck: