View Single Post
Old 10-07-2015, 05:10 PM
Platinum Level Site Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvl05 View Post
When is the latest you are normally riding, it's got to be getting sloppy already I'd think.. I plan to head out somewhere in a couple weeks to ride but was thinking it would be too late to head that way, what's your thoughts??
As long as there isn't snow in the coast range and we're not experiencing any monsoon like conditions (lol), I ride all year. I try to avoid any of the crazy uphill stuff if it's really wet, but there's still plenty of fun to have if the rains haven't been constant.

Generally speaking, the coast range is a safe bet for riding through December. We might get some snow here and there, but the trails are usually good if things don't freeze.

It's definitely not too late to head this way if you want to get some fun TSF riding in. I know the weekend of Oct 16th is booked, but don't think we have too much on the calendar for the following weekends (aside from Halloween with our boys).

Let me know when you're thinking and I'll do my best to clear the calendar. I doubt I'll be able to get out the weekend of Oct 23rd as I'm planning to be in Gifford Pinchot for a few days the weekend prior. Maybe shoot for the first weekend in November?