View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 02:56 PM
Gold Level Site Supporter

I have been in every state but North Dakota in the United States.

The only racing I did was road racing In Washington, Oregon and Florida (Daytona). Watched races at many tracks aroudn the US.

Last summer did the ride through BC, Alaksa, Yukon, Alberta (about 5000 miles round trip) camping each day over 11 days with my wife and another couple that are very good friends of ours. We road a Yamaha FJR 1300 towing a Bushtec trialer. Here is are a couple of pictures:

NE BC with some of the wildlife.

entering Hyder Alaska (the bike on the left was on a 4 month trip that started at the tip of South America and was headed to Prudoe Bay)

Motorcycling of any kind is a great way to connect with family and firends and spend some great time together. We try to do at least one trip somewhere over a 10-11 day period each summer.

If you should need a place to stay near the Seattle area while on your quest, please be sure to contact me. Got plenty of room.

Some day I would like to do the Iron Butt Rally and the 4 corners ride. That will get me in all the lower 48 on a motorcycle. Need much more vacation time to do that though.