Thread: 2011 ec250
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2023, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS109 View Post
Man, if I had the spare cash I would be working a deal with you! Do you ever get out West?
Planning a dirt bike trip to Colorado in August actually.... We try to come out to ride at least every other year, and last came in 2021.

I've considered keeping the bike and storing it somewhere around Denver (cheap storage unit) to keep from making the cross-country road trip in the future (direct flights from Raleigh to Denver are only ~3.5 hours and fairly cheap). Cost wise, I think it'd work out to a wash (storage unit + plane ticket + truck rental, vs. fuel + wear/tear on my truck + an extra 3 days of my time). But logistically, that'd be a pain with renting a truck, loading the bike, not having tools / spare parts, transporting gear, etc. And to be honest, I really like my new bike a lot better.

Funny enough, I bought this bike from a guy in Illinois that I believe knew you, or at least online. I think his name was Sam. Your signature reminded me, because I remember that he was really into KDXs, and I think he mentioned that you had helped him with info on both GGs and KDXs.