View Single Post
Old 10-04-2016, 01:40 AM
Gold Level Site Supporter

Default Club race in Kongsberg, Norway

We did our annual club race on Sunday. It's just a couple of kilometers from my house, in the garden / fields around one of my club mate's house.
Not a lot of Gasgas bikes, just myself and one more. The other one is one of Norway's best junior trials riders, and he won the junior class.

We were approx 50 contenders ranging from 5 to 62 years in age.

The track is only approx one km long, but has it all in a very compact form; A wall to ride, several obstacles in the form of tires, logs, root etc, a high-speed field section, steep muddy hills, you name it.

We rode for an hour, and to me, that was really exhausting. I ended up quite close to the bottom of the list, as number 34 out of the 37 adults, and 6th out of 7 in the above 50 class. But hey, it's great fun among great friends.

Please take a look at all the pictures at
http://livredd.info/index.php?/category/193

"So you know, that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill" (Little Feat: Old Folks Boogie)

2015 EC200 Racing: TE bars, Rekluse Core Exp 3.0, 38mm Lectron & Ohlins S3 steering damper
2006 EC200: 2011 plastics, Rekluse Z-Start, revalved KYB forks & Scotts steering damper
1998 Bimota Supermono
1986 Duc Mille S2
1975 Guzzi sidecar hack
1961 Morini Corsaro 125
etc