Thread: Shirts
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2014, 08:42 PM

WARNING INFO OVERLOAD TO FOLLOW lol

I would still love to make all this gear but I have not been contacted by anyone as far as getting gear made. The best way to do this is to get someone to spearhead the whole operation and place one large order after everything is figured out (sizes, styles, designs, etc). This will be the most cost efficient way.

Basically, you need to get sort of a committee together and will agree on whats wanted and how the designs should be (We can post digital images on the site and have a vote on designs and what gear is wanted) I will then send off an "order sheet'. We do this for most colleges and high schools looking to make "spirit packs" or do a fundraiser. Ultimately what it is, is a handout with lets say a sweatshirt, t-shirt, hat, and shorts that shows the design and how everything will be printed along with the price. This will obviously have to be decided and approved upon before it can be sent out. Each person will then fill out the order forum with what all they want and send their money to a designated organizer. When we receive the order we print everything up and send the entire order to the person who organized the "promotion". Then that person will make sure everyone gets what they ordered. I would be more than happy to work with whoever organizes this and set the prices on the order sheet however the organizer sees fit, this allows that person to cover their costs (if they have any).

One caveat is that I can't get into shipping a ton of orders individually. Our company is too busy to do this and would cost a TON. We have tried in the past and it almost always isn't worth it or lines get crossed. This isn't to say I can't ship multiple "large orders" if there are multiple organizers from different locations. This will obviously need to be discussed as well.

Like I said before I will have to have permission from Gasgas to use their logo and to make the gear. If its possible I would even like to speak to whoever is in charge of Gasgas's gear sales. I believe we could really get some awesome stuff started and on the level of other major manufactures. I too would would absolutely love some gas gas gear.

Sorry to be long winded but ill summarize with this:

- The larger the order the cheaper it becomes, I have to ship it as an entirety or "multiple" entireties to save shipping and labor costs on my end. Other than that the specifics on everything else are easy. We have a full time graphic designer and assuming we can get the article of clothing we can do anything you want.

Thanks, Ryan