View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009, 05:59 AM

Skidad thanks for the link. Mine is so bad that when I get on the bike to trail ride 3 minutes later my hand is completely numb and stays that way for a few days. Ask gasgasman! I get very pissed off because it is slowing me down and hurt's like a mother!!!!

That guy had the old school surgery. The doc says he might not even put stitches in. I have talked to several friends that ride and all of them say their hands only go numb when they give the bars a death grip. But as soon as they shake their hands out they are fine for the rest of the race/ride.

Like I said mine staynumb the whole race/ride and even 3 days or more after the ride.

I really noticed CTS over the new year holiday. I rode on Wednesday really easy pulling down arrows from our last enduro. Then on Thursday I tried to ride and my hands were in a lot of pain. The right one is the worst but the left does go numb just not as bad. At first the doc was only going to do the right hand. After talking to him weboth decided to do both at one time to save me a trip to the hospital & some $$$$$.

Dr. Mark is truly a great doc. He answers e-mails, PM's, phone calls 24/7 plus his specialty is MX injuries.

http://www.sandersclinic.net/

Robby