View Single Post
Old 12-21-2018, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fletchman45 View Post
Sounds like someone has a case of ex-lax...lol...i won't play childish games I respect gas gas ..and have owned probably many more bikes then you will in your lifetime...i respect different opinions etc...no Tin hat I assure you ...read what I said ..immature adult..the frame is similar to a 15 ktm...etc...why refer to cafe husky that way?? Wow..both these websites are helpful and a great tool..and yes cafe husky has a section just for non husky bikes..that has some good praise for gas gas... yes a 13 is heavy by today's standards...however worse I would say is the steering lock or lack of....on that chassis..i would prefer and 11 nambo...with the 48 mm zokes...my two cents...im always available in Huntersville or Akeley mn. Weather permitting..for further discussion face to face..
Almost...nothing...funnier...than...someone...equa ting...the...number...of...bikes...they...have...o wned...with...credibility. Nobody...cares. Even...funnier...is...throwing...out...your...addr ess...and...challenging...someone...to...meet...yo u...face...to...face...when...you...know...there.. .is...no...chance...of...that...happening.