View Single Post
Old 05-13-2020, 02:41 PM
Site Sponsor

Default Rieju.Direct...would you buy one now?

I have been working on this awhile now and in fact was prepared to switch GasGas to this business model last summer in the USA if they ever got things figured out in Spain (which they did not).

Rieju.Direct

Order a new Rieju from your dealer or our website. Once delivered to your closest Rieju dealer and the purchase is complete, the dealer warranty registers the bike with CPD. We then send you the customer your own username/password and you can order all OEM parts, Aftermarket, and Clothing DIRECT from our US warehouse to your doorstep. Product to your door within 4 days no matter where in the USA.

Technical, Warranty, Service ALL still done completely through the authorized Rieju dealer. We will be sticklers about this. No customer calls to our warehouse. ONLINE Orders only.

The dealer will get an email at the same time of your purchase from our Rieju.Direct shopping sight letting them know their customer is getting parts AND the dealer gets a commission on every purchase!

This helps a small OEM like Rieju and the dealer network on many levels. It doesn't take away from them like Amazon, or Rocky Mountain but gives a better support to the customer that is looking for something different than the other LARGE brands.....and a better product!

If you like this idea? Tell your local past GasGas dealer or ANY good dealer in your area about this program and to get on board with it! We will need your help to get Rieju (Ray-who) moving in the US.

Sorry my solicitation on a GG forum...will be my one and only. I promise!