View Single Post
Old 03-27-2018, 05:18 AM

2005 ec250..Still a work in progress. So far, new levers, rear fender, rest of the plastic needs to be put on. A used but much nicer exhaust that made the bike run way better. Found an aluminum water pump iimpeller when I took the cover off. Came with desert tank which I kinda like. Renthal fat bars. Needs a seat cover (birthday present in a couple weeks) MC style chain guide, got a new throttle I haven't put on yet. Needs a new kicker bad. Won't stay put. I believe it's been raced in the past. Sure looks it. Need to lower the pilot jet, runs rich. Previous owner stuck a 42 pilot in it. I'm going to put a 40 in it and see how it does. Girgles in 1st and 2nd down low. After that it takes off like a rocket. overall I am happy. Traded some of my other toys that were collecting dust. Always wanted another 250 since I stupidly sold my 2000 rm250. Want a skid plate and new kick stater. A good cleaning once spring comes and some degreasing, she will be decent. Old picture. Won't let me upload new one right now. I am sure there is a lot of stuff I'm missing. So far it's been great. Fun bike for the little time I get to ride it up and down my dirt road until the snow melts.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20180315_154558151.jpg (121.1 KB, 30 views)