View Single Post
Old 11-10-2018, 05:08 PM

I just spent a bunch of time on the phone yesterday trying to get a clutch ordered for my 18 xc300.

It seems there's some disconnect between what Rekluse offers and what was printed in this document.

In my case I was calling to check into a Core Manual clutch for an 18. The part number listed in this document is apparently for a 17 and older model. The new part number for the current bikes differs by one digit and isn't available for preorder yet.

I then tried to get them to assemble what I was looking for out of their existing parts as a custom order and in the process found that the Core EXP number listed in this PDF ends at MY2017 and doesn't apply to 18/19 bikes because the pressure plate changed (and stack height?).

Over all this is a great document and I have spent time flipping through the pages and dreaming over it evert day since it was released. Regarding the clutches though, you may want to call Rekluse and clarify what you are looking for compared and get their part number for your dealer vs relying totally on what is provided in the hard parts document.