View Single Post
Old 11-11-2018, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigpen966 View Post
Actually it's the slave that changed. I transferred my EXP 3.0 from my 13 300 to my 18 300 GP. The only thing I had to change according to Rekluse was my slave, which I did. Been in the bike for 6 months with no issues. My clutch is the RMS-7700 part number.
The slave may have changed, but so did the other parts that have different part numbers on the fiche.

Rekluse has always been upfront stating that some combinations may function across applications but they design their kits to function to a standard that they can guarantee and warranty.

They are in this to make money. Like most businesses trying to make money, they won't likely spend the manpower, machine time, R&D resources etc to change a design if it works to standard across platforms.

Or, everyone can just go with a sample of one random dude on the internet who says he got XYZ to work perfectly.

I sincerely hope it continues to work out for you. I would still advise everyone else to contact Rekluse to verify their part numbers before having their dealers order out of the hard parts catalog.