View Single Post
Old 03-19-2007, 12:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fury1 View Post
good luck brian,surprised you got such an early row #! pretty sure the locals get the early rows,the only one thing I dont like about the sandy lane enduro is that most of the local riders who know all the trails around there,dont stay on the trail markers,they seem to know you can blitz straight ahead for miles while I zig zag through the forest,with no leaves on the trees and fairly flat terrain it looks very easy to make up time,at one point it was like the indy 500 with bikes everywhere around me just going straight ahead instead of following the trail
Last year my group had me sign up as a B (I'm definately a C) and we had an A in our group. We got row 13 somehow. I got to see some FAST riders for 8.6 miles 'til I stuffed a tree an mashed my knee. Game over.
7 hr. drive + hotel, etc., etc. for 8.6 miles and a week on crutches. Why again do we do this ? lol
I hooked onto a guy today that was cutting corners. He wasn't gaining on me though. He just looked too tired to turn. lol. I liked staying in the trees and berms. I feel like I'll loose the front end if I don't have something to push against.
I ended up 1st in C-Open with a 94. How can that be ? These guys aren't giving me much incentive to quit beer and cigs. lol