View Single Post
Old 11-27-2014, 09:41 AM
Platinum Level Site Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirt Dud View Post
Happy Thanksgiving !!!!!!!!!!!! So many great ideas Beer yes Dancing girls no except with my sponser . Fireplace / Pellet stove yes Air conditioning yes . Great stereo , TV to play motorcycle video ,yes Keep the Ideas coming !
It's Black Friday weekend. Pick up a wicked Audio Video setup and work from there. Find some movie theater seats, put a food/drink table in front of it, and you have a good central starting point. If you want to enjoy your motorcycle activities, don't focus on the bikes as the central theme, but use them for the ambiance. Basically, make a killer theater/gathering place for everyone, and have movie or theme nights to enjoy everything you enjoy. Do you hunt? Travel? Use those as theme nights along with bike movie nights as well as bench racing.

I will also say that having a central location to offer up for neighborhood meetings is a real bonus, if you like your neighbors, that is.

I am building a plan for my basement, to convert into a bedroom unit with a big common space for entertaining. Not anything to spectacular, but I want a generic type entertainment room that I can roll I bike into if I want.