Thread: Shirts
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2015, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakobi View Post
I missed this whole thread previously. I'd be interested if you could make it happen. Unfortunately, it will mean workload on someone. Be it a mod, or Jeff (webmaster). I think the logical way forward would be to place a fixed order, pay for it up front, and then sell them as a membership package (payment only by paypal). I don't know, but I get the feeling Jeffs a busy man, and might not have the time on his hands to make it all happen. I know I don't..

Rzide? Any chance you could contact Jeff and make up 3 x templates to narrow down?

The other option is that people make their payment up front by a certain cut off date. At that point shirts are produced, and someone takes on the task of handling postage - again, tedious and hard to factor in varying postage costs.

Either of those options work and i would be happy to generate some ideas. But, Here is what I need:

1. GASGAS corp. express permission to use and distribute their logo,colors and themes for profit (shirts) then;

2. My graphic designer works much better/faster if you give her and idea of what you want. e.g. " grey shirt with "gas gas" in bold red letters with a white outline written at an angle across the chest with some red graphic designs around the words". She has an amazing talent but we need to generate a starting place for her to generate the images.

Remember color of shirt, color of print and the more colors you use all have an effect on price.

So let me know what my next step should be.