View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMP View Post
Why? Is there really a market for that in trials competition, or is some kind of govt. subsidized green vehicle project. Is it going to be a requirement for indoor competition in the future? Seems to me development money could be better spent elsewhere. And yes, I know all about the torque characteristics of electric motors and their potential advantages. At the end of the day though, you have to be able to sell them to make money.

Yeah, electric or not, the true greenie hates all that think unlike him, there is no acceptance. I was really asking a question, is it a viable product? Look at the electric cars here that the govt pushed for, no one wants them. Plus, they cost $40K!

I apologize Glenn. I thought you had set the political tone right off with these posts. I usually don't bring things like this up in forums.

I did not spend a lot of time looking for references that I thought would be politically correct to you and even apologized for that ahead of time. I've never even seen Think Progress before this.

If you have scientific evidence supporting what you say or against what I say or the content of the links I referenced I would love to read them. Off forum. I don't have a political agenda. I'm just trying to get the facts.

I'll keep it all bikes from here on out.