View Single Post
Old 05-23-2020, 02:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gez View Post
Rode the bike again this weekend just gone, this time in the bush. Same jetting as the mx track. Bike felt strong everywhere, PV adjustment worked really well for the bush.

Did a quick fuel drain out to see what consumption was like. Did 49.5km and consumed 4.5l of fuel, absolutely stoked with this consumption. It means 100km loops are possible if needs be.

Riding again this weekend, hopefully I'll do another fuel consumption test and see where I'm at.

2018 EC300
MJ: 175
PJ: 40
AS: 1.5
NEDW: #2
First ride 2020 yesterday. I jetted the bike exactly the same as my previous bike (300 EC 2019) and the fuel consumption is far too high.

I wonder why the fu*k I can get all my mates bikes right just struggle with me own one. Bloody hell!

20? C, 300 EC 2019

MJ: 180
PJ: 42
AS: 2
JD-RED: #3

Consumption was 3,75 liters for 29,7km in easy terrain, but only gears 1 to 3.
That's too high. My previous bike at the same track with same jetting would have used 2,75 liters.

Yes, my float height is right and the bike didn't spill any fuel, I also have the overflow hose looped acc. JD's recommendation...

I wonder if the smaller PJ 40 would help but fear to get the bloody lean hang after steep climbs