View Single Post
Old 01-14-2009, 06:31 PM

The only thing I remember was them putting the IV on my right foot and then taking me into the OR. The lady behind me said I made you up a very special dose. Next thing I know I am waking up in recovery. They asked me if I was feeling any pain and i told them yes. They put something into my IV and the pain went away.

Doc came buy and said everything went smooth. He did not cut into my palm. He only made a small cut on each wrist and did the job thru that incision.

He asked me if I wipe with my palm and the nurse behind him just shook her head. Beside him being a wise A$$ he is truly a great doctor in my opinion. He really cares about his patients.

My hands are wrapped up completely and then in the morning he wants me to pull them off. I have already started doing some PT with the hands and the wife bought me a few thing to help this process out. Thanks Claddo for the info on the powerball. Girard was able to point me to a store here locally that stocks them. This is going to be hard to get my hands in shape for the Cherokee National Enduro so I must stay focused and give the PT my best.

Robby