Thread: sinus surgury,
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2006, 07:12 PM

Well,,,,
Strangest day yet,, I've been doing really well,, and today was just a little strange. I'm still on Dr. restrictions,, ie. no blowing nose,,lifting etc. Well as told the stiches will disolve and come out. They started last night, no pain just a strange feeling, like somethings moving in there as I beathe. Then my nose cloggs up, start the running, draining into my throat, nasal drip,, I thought sinus infection?? Then at 4 am I had to use the sinus flush,, out comes a clog/stitch,, then at 6 am I had to flush again,, another stitch.. I had a headache by now as the rinse kit seems to give me a headache(sinus headache. I had stuff to do today,, but I was not about to be out in the dust at a race(my culbs HS) without a bathroom to use my flush kit. I stayed home and over the course of the day had 3 more stitches/clogs come out. I feel so much better now. I can even breath clearer now. Feel bad about missing the club race but until this year I havent missed a workday or event, even cut my 10 yr aniversary vacation short 2 days to work an event. I think I'm going to be able to ride next sunday, the first time since april I'll be able to get out.. It'll be either 100F or 60 and torrential rains next weekend.
All in all still getting better and still was worth it,, my question, the way I can breathe now,, I assume thats the way everybody else has been all this time??? I never realized how bad I was until now..FYYFF! nobody told me!!LOL