View Single Post
Old 01-06-2020, 07:58 AM
Gold Level Site Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cox76y View Post
Bit of a different question here I am hoping someone can help with. I have a gasgas e12 for the kids I am having problems with.
The battery is fully charged reading around 51 volts however, the readout on the accelerator is saying that the battery is flat.
I started removing the throttle to see if there was some sort of problem there and could see that the throttle assembly was cracked. Wiring coming out of the throttle all gave a reading. So I am wondering if the throttle is faulty and somehow sending a signal to the motor fooling it to think it has a flat battery.
Page 31 of the manual https://gasgasmotorcycles.com.au/wp-...ids-Manual.pdf
shows a wiring diagram for those that think they may be able to help.
thanks

JC
Did you check the fuses? According to the diagram, there should be one 30A main fuse and one 0.5A fuse to the accelrator.
What do you mean by "all gave a reading"? What did you measure, and what was the result?

"So you know, that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill" (Little Feat: Old Folks Boogie)

2015 EC200 Racing: TE bars, Rekluse Core Exp 3.0, 38mm Lectron & Ohlins S3 steering damper
2006 EC200: 2011 plastics, Rekluse Z-Start, revalved KYB forks & Scotts steering damper
1998 Bimota Supermono
1986 Duc Mille S2
1975 Guzzi sidecar hack
1961 Morini Corsaro 125
etc