View Single Post
Old 06-08-2020, 09:29 AM

Default 2010 EC300 dashboard - cut wires

Hello everyone, first post here, asking for help. I got a 2010 EC300 a few months ago and so far love it, but it definitely needs some TLC. I will be taking it apart over the next weeks to repaint frame and hopefully have it looking good again. Problem is, the old owner, for some reason, cut the connectors off the dashboard, which I found out is a Trail Tech Vapor. I have bought the jwpf conncetors but have no clue about how to wire them. Looking at teh atatched pic, we have:

1x female 4 pin connector (only 2 pins used)
1x male 4 pin conncetor (only 2 pins used)
1x female 2 pin connector
1x male 2 pin conncetor

On my dashboard, cables are marked TACH and POWER, so I guess the other 2 will be for the speed and temperature sensor, however I have no idea on which connector goes where and how they are supposed to be pinned. Would anyone be so kind to take detailed pictures of the connectors and maybe a description of how the cables are inserted, for example:

power cable 2 pin male, red cable on the left when connector lock facing upward
temperature 4 pin female, yellow cable on 3rd pin from the left when connector lock facing upward, green cable on 4th pin from the left

Thanks a lot for any help,as I would really love to get my bike back to stock, for what concerns electronics. New wiring loom is on its way!

Other pic are the cables of my dash, just why?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3463.jpg (122.5 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg computer_vector_zps59470cee.jpg (68.9 KB, 29 views)