View Single Post
Old 11-28-2018, 03:45 PM
Silver Level Site Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky2by View Post
I just got a new bike, I did go to demo days for Beta and Husky, I also first stopped at My closest GAS GAS dealer, he had some 2018 250, 300s left setting out front. The few things I noticed were man they are heavy, also the vibration were not to bad setting there running, and I noticed they smoothed out at higher rpm. Also I looked up gearing for most all of the 250-300 bikes and did not like the new GAS GAS gearing ratio compared to the others, the Husky TE seems like a great ratio, and the Beta has a very low first (to low really) but has a great 6th. I have had both a 2011 and 2013 GAS GAS bikes and have sold both, not that they where bad bikes, but I felt there was a better choice for me. The Beta also felt a little heavy, also the most vibrations of the 3 bikes. So onto the Husky Demo, WOW is the new TX 300 VERY light, like very very light, and very low vibes, more of a little buzz. This bike rides and handles great. I have nothing wrong with GAS GAS and I really like all the new bikes and if I had enough $$$$ I would have a few of each. Sorry this was so long, but when we have to spend 10K on a new bike, you cant have enough info.
Put both those bikes on a scale. They literally weigh exactly the identical amount. To within half a pound. No lie.